The Bacteriological Institute, Caine Lane, Hong Kong
University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: NA16-073. Image from an album in The National Archives referenced as ‘HONG KONG 3. Views of Hong Kong from the 1860s to the 1920s' (CO 1069-446). The Bacteriological Institute was built in 1906. It was renamed as Pathological Institute after the Second World War. The headquarters moved to Victoria Road in 1960 but vaccines were still produced in this building until the 1970s. It is now the Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences (香港醫學博物館). More information about the building can be found at: https://www.amo.gov.hk/en/monuments_41.php. See NA16-074, NA16-075, NA16-076 and NA16-077.
Black and white photograph
The National Archives, London