The Old Tientsin Club, Victoria Road, British Concession, Tianjin
University of Bristol - Historical Photographs of China reference number: He01-119. Photo from an album (UoB reference He01) kept in the School of Oriental and African Studies Archives, London (SOAS reference PP MS 82/13). NB The sign for 'Telegraph Station'. The Tientsin Club moved to a new building in 1905. See Bi-s004.
Black and white photograph
Archives & Special Collections, SOAS Library, University of London